Sustainable developments in civil engineering research group (SDCE)
Sustainable Developments in Civil Engineering Research Group (SDCE) is a research group funded by Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) and attached to the Faculty of Civil Engineering (TDTU). The research group creates a platform for idea exchanges and developments of common research activities of researchers and lecturers from Faculty of Civil Engineering (TDTU). These scientific activities can valorize the scientific production and enrich the teaching contents of the group’s members.
2. Missions and Visions
- Identify and build research projects in the field of sustainable constructions.
- Enhance the quantity and quality of scientific publications of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, TDTU.
- Increase the visibility of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and TDTU on the international plan.
- Perform the national and international scientific projects.
3. Research topics
- Sustainable materials in Civil Engineering
- Recycled materials
- Soil-based materials
- Nano-based materials
- Geopolymer-based materials
- Bio-based materials
- Energy efficient buildings
- Eco-architecture principles
- Low embodied energy materials
- Renewable energies
- Local materials
- Circular economy
4. Current members
Assoc Prof., Dr. Quoc-Bao Bui
Areas of expertise: Soil-based materials, Recycled materials, Nano-based materials, Geopolymer-based materials, Bio-based materials, Energy efficient buildings, Eco-architecture principles, Circular economy, Dynamic of structures.
Research track record (until December 2022):